Handful of news.

Ah, E3, the best time of year where everyone of every type of gamer comes out. Well, since it's around 3 PM in the East coast of this posting, everything is wrapping up beginning for press day.

Anywhoooo. It's news stealing time from the big 3.

New Final Fight game !

Quake IV for Xbox 360

UT2007 also coming to Xbox 360

City of the Dead

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Final Fantasy XII

IGN's E3 gamelist

Castlevania DS @ GS

We Love Katamari!

Real Time Conflict for DS

GS's SCIII Look

Quake 4 Interview & Preview

RE4 for PS2 (BUTCHERED!)

Gamespot's E3 Page

History of E3 at Gamespy (It's a good read actually)

Animal Crossing DS

High res SC3 Trailer

Gamespy's E3 page.

IMO This is the best time to get those sign up for their pay services because you'll be getting all this rad stuff. Sign up for a month then cancel, which is what I'm going to be doing to Gamespot this year because they seem to be on top of their game this year compared to last year where IGN and Gamespy dominated the news.

Edited by K`dash

This is also around the time my computer gets purged and I start downloading trailers and exclusive stuff from various websites to compile onto a DVD.

This is also around the time my computer gets purged and I start downloading trailers and exclusive stuff from various websites to compile onto a DVD.

Yay for GameTrailers.com.

More news: <_<

"Capcom announced Street Fighter Alpha 4 for PlayStation Portable, the 4th installment of the Street Fighter Alpha series. The game will feature true to cartoon quality graphics and animation. Street Fighter Alpha 4 is scheduled to release in 2006."

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

EDIT: It seems that the new SFA for the PSP is actually SFA3.. not 4 :\

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/streetf...tml?tag=mp_2to9

Edited by O-Fear

flock GameSpot, if there is any place I'd sign up for E3 videos it would be FileShack.

Yes, flock GameSpot. I'm not going to register just to see some trailers and whatnot.

You both suck, it's not trailers it's the interviews and the live streaming i'm after.

More news:  <_<

"Capcom announced Street Fighter Alpha 4 for PlayStation Portable, the 4th installment of the Street Fighter Alpha series. The game will feature true to cartoon quality graphics and animation. Street Fighter Alpha 4 is scheduled to release in 2006."

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

failed.

- Capcom announced Street Fighter Alpha for PlayStation Portable, the game will have a Network Versus mode and a new Battle Mode exclusive to PSP.