gates is C@#$ blocking PS3 launch

Do u think this will hurt sony?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

*flapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflapflap*

BTW, taking a crap is more entertaining than Halo. Especially constipation.

I love how everyone is getting extremely hyped about this game when that wasnt even realtime gameplay. Come on... Also tell u the truth.. i just watched the extended ghost recon 3 video and i have to say it looks about just as good.

also the orginal killzone was crap and didnt compare to halo2 in anyway.. :) yet everyone is so hyped to give it a second chance

Edited by Bluestinger X

Oh please, stop with the party-crasher attitude and let me enjoy this wave of hype. :)

haha i kno, its a drug that makes us feel better =) all this new gaming material news makes me feel better bout whats to come in the futture when its time to waste all of ur money on something.

Oh please, stop with the party-crasher attitude and let me enjoy this wave of hype. :)

just preparing u for the let down man.. remeber the emotion engine.

hey hey, GRYPH!

Emotion Engine

Edited by K`dash

The convention hasn't even started so don't get all antsy. :)

But in the PS3 press event, it seemed like they were downplaying the online functionality and the ability to share pictures and stuff which Microsoft has really been hyping.

I think the media center stuff... is really aimed at the modding comunity. I mean look at this stuff. When u think about xbox whats the first thing that comes to mind besides xbox live. The modding comunity right? MS sees what people love about stuff like XBMC. So they are just giving it to us this time. ( the face plates and customizability is completely aimed at the xbox scene) They see what the modding community truly wanted out of there system ( a media center and so on) so ms is doing the cool thing and giving it to us out of the box. (im sure they would give us emulators to if they legaly could :P)

although its a bit corny... but atleast they are trying.

Edited by Bluestinger X