gates is C@#$ blocking PS3 launch

Do u think this will hurt sony?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny you mention skipping school to play a fps game

fps games are pretty addictive to those who let it get to them

my brother might even flunk the 10th grade due to his addiction to Rainbow Six 3

while I'm almost a hs graduate

ey, maybe I'll have a college degree by the time he finishes hs <_<

Edited by Weirdy

I dont even see how this is a big deal. Ofcourse MS would do something like this.. if they didnt they would be retarded. No it wont hurt sony much but im sure halo3 will sell very well and make sonys launch titles look lame. lol whats sony gona do.. make a sequal to kill zone <_<

and it would end up on 360 sooner or later anyways. Everyone knows that... rockstar isnt dumb enough to just release it on one system. Sony dosnt pay them enough for that.

gta games uber suck anyways.

Edited by Bluestinger X

Everyone knows that... rockstar isnt dumb enough to just release it on one system. Sony dosnt pay them enough for that.

Actually, the reason the GTA games were released so late on the X-Box was because Rockstar signed a deal with Sony that GTA would be only released on PS2 for an entire year.

So yeah, they aren't dumb enough to only release it on one system, but they are willing to make it so by the time it's released for another system, everyone already has it for the PS2.

I think microsoft should rethink that idea as it may hurt their main franchise, they should adopt a finish when it is done policy to finish a game that wont be buggy or sucky, rather than promisoing a date rushing it out and delivering mediocrity.

and like halo 2 which was delayed, delays may break promised dates and turn attention to other consoles................and make hornier halo fans go ariiieee.

I played halo its a good multiplayer, but i more of a tactics player. Pc rts's rule them all

They could either make a simple dent in Sony's plans and/or harm their only big hitter in the process.

I would be very surprised if it made much of a difference, though it would be funny if a single game ruined a brand new systems launch.