Final Fantasy news

Too much...FINal...Fantasy..

*head explodes*

The world would be a better place if all Final Fantasy fans' heads exploded. :rolleyes: Hey, it said haters welcome. :(

Dissenting voices are allowed here.

I'm not all that excited for it.  Final Fantasy (as I've told you all before) has gone downhill, imo.  This is the last one right?  That should make Dr. Klaw happy.  :rolleyes:

Actually no it isn't the last one.

I'm not all that excited for it.  Final Fantasy (as I've told you all before) has gone downhill, imo.  This is the last one right?  That should make Dr. Klaw happy.  :)

Riiight... I'm sure Square-Enix will let the most recognized video game series in the world just die like that. :(

I'm not all that excited for it.  Final Fantasy (as I've told you all before) has gone downhill, imo.  This is the last one right?  That should make Dr. Klaw happy.  :)

Riiight... I'm sure Square-Enix will let the most recognized video game series in the world just die like that. :(

They said they didn't want it to get overused or something. Not that it hasn't been already...

They will use the Final Fantasy name till the world implodes. There is just far too much money in the Final Fantasy name and they know that whatever they brand as Final Fantasy will sell by the boat load.

Why do you think they is absolutely no continuity between each Final Fantasy and they've expressly stated that there is no Final Fantasy bible? It's so that they can put that name on whatever game they are making.

Also, I found the name Final Fantasy to be really flocking stupid. There is nothing Final about it.