E3 Requests

Well, E3 is coming up in about a week. I know I'll be there Wednesday, and I might be there Friday as well. Others that visit the site might be going too, I dunno. I've been to a few of these before, and I usually end up seeing most of what I want to see in a few hours, then wandering aimlessly for the rest of the show. I thought I could give myself a little direction, and maybe give a little back to 1emu, by extending an offer for pictures, etc.

Obviously, I won't be able to get everything. Some companies won't let you take pictures, and I'm only there for a couple days at most. I may not even bring back anything, but I thought I'd at least offer and see what I end up with. Plus, you guys will be giving me ideas for cool things to look out for. :(

How this works:

- Post a few titles you're interested in - about 5 or 6 is a good upper limit. Try to give the developer/publisher as well, as that will make them easier to remember while I'm wandering the floor. Don't give me some huge list.

- If you need inspiration, there are a few threads with big lists of upcoming games, like this one: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...topic=13277&hl=

- Of the things requested, I will be focusing on those that interest me and a few of the most popular requests (assuming there are enough requests to consider anything "popular").

That is all. Request away and make my trip interesting! :rolleyes:

A most generous offer that is much appreciated.

Alan Wake - Remedy Entertainment which will be shown at the ATI theatre...this one has limited seating.

Prey - Human Head/3DRealms probably shown at 2K Games aka Take Two booth.

Spore - Maxis which will most probably be at the EA section.

Quake IV and some other unannounced title (probably RTCW2) at the Activision booth.

And of course if you can somehow sneak into Nintendo's closed showing of Revolution. :rolleyes:

Luckily the guys over at Shacknews will be covering E3 in high definition so I'll probably get to see all that stuff since the site is mostly PC gaming based.

I want the special poster falcoon is giving out :rolleyes: (*Imoya's booth)

Anything and everything related to the Namco booth. (Damacy, SC3, Tales of those things in particular)

What ever popular thing is at the Square-Enix booth(eye out on FFXII, and anything DS related)

Nintendo booth (Advance wars DS/anything DS related)

Who ever Hip Interactive is, check out the City of the Dead and Call of Cthulhu.

I'm sad my E3 contact can't go this year because of exams =(

All I can think of from the top of my head really. Impress me as I shall be sending stuff to you from asia o.o

*imoya = SNK Playmore

I'll take those that Mr. G posted. Oh, and I'd like some RPGs, mainly from Square-Enix and Namco. If Nippon Ichi has something, I'll add that as well.

That's cool and everything but I think IGN and Gamespot will beat you to the chase.

I'm fully aware that the big media orgs are going to have more/better coverage, but are a few more pics of interesting stuff really a bad thing? And you get to pick things you want to see more of - big orgs don't let you do that either.

Besides, it turns out I might be going all three days, so I'll really need more to do. :P

Edited by Daeval

I've seen enough of the Xbox 360 already........I want NINTENDO REVOLUTION (and related) PICS!!!! Lots!!!!

Ahem! Excuse my outburst, but the only thing we've heard is in recent posts, and we can certainly assume it's using PowerPC processor(s) again, as it's backwards compatible FO-SHO! :P

We haven't seen SHAT ALL for pictures, not even concepts, and we've seen diddly for hardware specs, other than it's "approximate dimensions" and some minor features.

Oh and who cares if IGN or Gamespot will beat him to the chase. He can provide this site with it's OWN pics from E3, for it's users and guests to read in the news! :P

I've seen enough of the Xbox 360 already........I want NINTENDO REVOLUTION (and related) PICS!!!! Lots!!!!

I'm definately going to try, but the rumor so far has been "closed-doors only." I'll do what I can.

Oh and who cares if IGN or Gamespot will beat him to the chase. He can provide this site with it's OWN pics from E3, for it's users and guests to read in the news! :P

Speaking of which, I don't have a host in mind for pictures, so if y'all want to turn it into some kind of "exclusive," I wouldn't mind at all. I don't know what I'm going to come back with, but let me know.

I demand something revolutionary that does not include 3d graphics, first person shooting, or carrying a type of sword that hold spiritual value

Edited by Weirdy