King of Fighters XI

I think I just came in my pants. Holy crap new KoF!

I personally can't wait! But I guess it will come out sometime around next year so till then, trying other stuff... Also the change from year to chapter sucks IMO but I guess it can't be helped since

SNKP can't keep spitting out a KoF per year(they would need to make KoF 2k4 and 2k5 for that)...

So this is another rehash huh? I DON'T CARE! KOF FANBOY FOR LIVE BABY!

Character roster sucks IMO, but then again I'm still waiting for the Universal SNK characters dream-match so that's just me...

Dunno about MB and GGXX and how much their gfx suck all I know iz MB sucks at the char gfx cuz it's waaaay blocky and GGXX#r rulz cuz of the high res chars, dunno much about animation and all that since I haven't played any on the TV or without any special changes and crap like that...

Iori definetly needs a new costume dude, it's like hinting out he's broke all the time and doesn't have cash for a new pair of shorts and stuff, they should just use his KoF 2k another iori costume and add another one just for laughs...

What's Iori doing with Kyo in the team now, did he finally get it that they aren't supposed to tear each other apart?

end of rant...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duo-Long nerfed (for the better), his infinity is gone and the only link you can do with it is his spirit DM! More info page 1.

They were teammates in kof2k3 too.

Iori doesn't need a new outfit.  He needs consitant animation, just like the rest of the old Kof cast.

He nees a new outfit, GOD knows he needs a new outfit.

And all the guys need new animation yeah, but Iori NEEDS a new outfit...

crap, Athena gets a new one every freakin year, and I don't like Athena :s

They were teammates in kof2k3 too.

Iori doesn't need a new outfit.  He needs consitant animation, just like the rest of the old Kof cast.

He nees a new outfit, GOD knows he needs a new outfit.

And all the guys need new animation yeah, but Iori NEEDS a new outfit...

crap, Athena gets a new one every freakin year, and I don't like Athena :s

Athena is super cute though. :banghead:

2k1 and 2k3 are the only ones i ever play, I am not really interested in this or the other kof games that have or are coming out lately.

The whole voice changing thing sounds like a cute addition that I wouldn't have really thought of. However, if Duck and Eiji get cut, then screw it, I don't need this KOF. :\ That seems contrary to what is said earlier in the post though - that they want to take time on this one like NGBC. Who knows? Keep us informed, K'.

The whole voice changing thing sounds like a cute addition that I wouldn't have really thought of.  However, if Duck and Eiji get cut, then screw it, I don't need this KOF.  :\  That seems contrary to what is said earlier in the post though - that they want to take time on this one like NGBC.  Who knows?  Keep us informed, K'.

We're just gonna have to wait till the next loke-test. This one is obviously over. And Iori is in the game just not playable. He was seen as a CPU char (obviously telling from the voice changes). Duck and Eiji thing came from an unconfirmed source, but it's still in the early stages so they better not be gone. On that note, NGBC's State side release in North America is this summer, around July.