King of Fighters XI

SNK Playmore should really make a total cast overhaul and leave only the select few crowd favorites in there. I don't care how long it would take or how many work hours that would consume.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SNK Playmore should really make a total cast overhaul and leave only the select few crowd favorites in there. I don't care how long it would take or how many work hours that would consume.

They did. It's called NGBC. :P

That's exactly why I'm looking forward to that title anyway.

They did. It's called NGBC. :P

That's exactly why I'm looking forward to that title anyway.

Yes, true. I should have added "a new KOF game that is".

I wish, boy do I wish Imoya would do something about their quality control.

Guilty Gear isn't a good example, Melty Blood, now thats an example. Hell Queen of Fighters looks better then GG at times.

And.

Black Clark, what the blue fucking hell where these guys thinking?

ok i know you hate guilty gear and all, but there is no way in hell queen of fighters looks better than guilty gear. Perhaps the backgrounds, but there is no way in hell the sprites in either mb or qoh look better than gg. animate better, maybe (CIEL!!), but look better? not by a mile.

Guilty Gear isn't a good example, Melty Blood, now thats an example. Hell Queen of Fighters looks better then GG at times.

And.

Black Clark, what the blue fucking hell where these guys thinking?

ok i know you hate guilty gear and all, but there is no way in hell queen of fighters looks better than guilty gear. Perhaps the backgrounds, but there is no way in hell the sprites in either mb or qoh look better than gg. animate better, maybe (CIEL!!), but look better? not by a mile.

They all look good, and they're all animated well... But there is just no competition to GGXX's crisp and large sprites.

Excuse me, do you or did play MB on a TV Screen?

NO.

If you played GG at it's original resolution on a VGA Monitor it's blocky like MB. You fail at knowing so stfu.

You know whats a better animated fighter? Street Fighter 3. Thats animation.

Edited by K`dash

Excuse me, do you or did play MB on a TV Screen?

NO.

If you played GG at it's original resolution on a VGA Monitor it's blocky like MB. You fail at knowing so stfu.

You know whats a better animated fighter? Street Fighter 3. Thats animation.

Actually i have run mb through my tv, as well as party's breaker. and i have run both through through vga as well. i have run pc version of ggxx#r, and ps2 through vga, and xbox through vga through my own made vga cable. I have seen every way which they can be seen. GG sprites are better than mb sprites.

And the insult was unnecessary.

And yes thirs strike animates better than them all. thats a given

Edited by kaioshade

Dude.

me = troll

stfu.

Fact is, GG's sprites get bumped up, and low resed. In it's true original sense it's as blocky as MB, but with proper sizing (such as when used on a TV screen).

Duh, i've seen it all too and imo MB's is better. GG's is just a higher resolution which doesn't mean better animations as it gives the illusion of it. It calls from more frames yes, but not at a given calibur over say, MB yet again.

Edited by K`dash