China

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or the death march of batanam

My grandmother's brothers survived the bataan death march, one actually managed to escape with a few others and my other great uncle marched the whole way. I have yet to visit the actuall place though.

Kind of sad that the Japanese did a lot of bad things to China, and the sad thing is the world now makes China in a difficult position to take revenge.

As for the Chinese and sad thing. Sand is weak, but when there is wind, a sandstorm is formed, sandstorm is storng. Chinese are sand, but what is the wind that will make them unite? Maybe anger?

because the japanese government say Nanking massacre didn't happen in their text book. and try to hide the bad stuff they did in WWII(something like that, American text book doesn't cover much so i don't really know) and i think japan won't give back China one of it's island back or something like that. Fishing island or something i forgot

Edited by Ryuken

All countries are like that. In Singapore, anyone died in army are usually kept a secret, an ex-president died and the news is heard for a long week with crap. Both are man, both are humans, why a young dead soldier and a old dead ex-president have such a difference.