China

If every Chinese people spit on Japan,

it will drown it.

The problem is there are getting lots and lots of Chinese who are pro-Japanese. Majority of them are Singaporeans and South-East Asians (like you :P ). But I'm more pro-Chinese than pro-Japan.

plus china will never unify they always fight among themselves so i doubt they can even start a war

There is a sayinig Chinese are like sand. They are strong when they unite, but how can sand unite?

sand can unite by making it wet and moist *snicker* :o:lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

plus china will never unify they always fight among themselves so i doubt they can even start a war

Wich is something our nation, or at least for me, is doing. My school got top 1000 high schools in the US. Now, my school....is filled with Idiots. That sends me and tells me that the US has a pretty bad future ahead of us. Im not saying my whole schooled is filled with drug addicted assholes that all they worry about is the next slice of meat they can pound, but that at least %60 of the classroom doesnt pay attention or is talking about next weekenud's plans. My german teacher went to china and saw how the schools over there are. There schools are filled with students, but each and every onue of them shuts up and listens to the teacher, it's like seeing a bunch of Gryphonklaw clones. Our school is even getting a chinese launguege course next year, wich is another sign of china prospering, and how much money do we owe them?

How can sand unite? By melting it and making it into glass. So the solution is to melt the Chinese and make them into a huge vessel.

melt them how?

I don't know...maybe the ways the Nazis did it. :lol:

There schools are filled with students, but each and every onue of them shuts up and listens to the teacher, it's like seeing a bunch of Gryphonklaw clones. Our school is even getting a chinese launguege course next year, wich is another sign of china prospering, and how much money do we owe them?

Hey, I rarely pay attention in class. I don't talk or do anything disruptive but I don't pay attention.

The problem is there are getting lots and lots of Chinese who are pro-Japanese. Majority of them are Singaporeans and South-East Asians (like you :lol: ). But I'm more pro-Chinese than pro-Japan.

I am not Pro-Chinese or pro-Japan. i am just pro-myself, a man trying to earn a honest living.

Wich is something our nation, or at least for me, is doing. My school got top 1000 high schools in the US. Now, my school....is filled with Idiots. That sends me and tells me that the US has a pretty bad future ahead of us. Im not saying my whole schooled is filled with drug addicted assholes that all they worry about is the next slice of meat they can pound, but that at least %60 of the classroom doesnt pay attention or is talking about next weekenud's plans. My german teacher went to china and saw how the schools over there are. There schools are filled with students, but each and every onue of them shuts up and listens to the teacher, it's like seeing a bunch of Gryphonklaw clones. Our school is even getting a chinese launguege course next year, wich is another sign of china prospering, and how much money do we owe them?

I dun pay attention too :P But still manage to pass my test

I dun pay attention too :lol: But still manage to pass my test

Doesnt that show you that you need a higher class, even gryph says it all the time, why take a brake when you can push your mind to the greatast extent?

Edited by Drake

I dun pay attention too :lol: But still manage to pass my test

Doesnt that show you that you need a higher class, even gryph says it all the time, why take a brake when you can push your mind to the greatast extent?

so does that mean I'm only bored in english cause I really do like literature, only the stuff read in the classroom is crap?