China

i don't like the chinese government that much since i used to live in Hong Kong and live in USA right now, it seems that the communist government is really bad but i'm not really sure but i still don't like the chinese government, and i think Taiwan should be lefted alone. i also don't think china will attack since there's a lot of other issuses that they still have to take care of.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!, go China !!! my people is raising

Yay!

i also don't think china will attack (Taiwan) since there's a lot of other issuses that they still have to take care of.

Ditto! China and Taiwan is like father and son, I doubt China will invade Taiwan too.

Anyway, here's what I think.

China was one of the strongest in the world, about a few thousand years ago. In don't-know-what-year, Britian export opium to China, so the whole China was weaken until now. So, China will rise again, slowly. For course not US$1= 7 Yuan today, and tommorow US$100= 1 Yuan. But I hope to see that day comes. I'm not racist, but it's good to see your own race become more powerful, right?

Yay!

i also don't think china will attack (Taiwan) since there's a lot of other issuses that they still have to take care of.

Ditto! China and Taiwan is like father and son, I doubt China will invade Taiwan too.

China was one of the strongest in the world, about a few thousand years ago. In don't-know-what-year, Britian export opium to China, so the whole China was weaken until now. So, China will rise again, slowly. For course not US$1= 7 Yuan today, and tommorow US$100= 1 Yuan. But I hope to see that day comes. I'm not racist, but it's good to see your own race become more powerful, right?

if that happend It'd probably be the most annoying day ever

One race or another being more powerful is a spit in the ocean in the long run. What I'd like to see is the whole world get closer to working together instead of everybody for their own ass. Pipe dream? Yes. But that doesn't make it a bad idea.

One race or another being more powerful is a spit in the ocean in the long run.
to think, it only took an attempt by the germans to prove that

Heh, well.. yes..

I meant in terms of "things that are good for the world." As far as "good things" go, particular "races" of people becoming powerful is not real high on my list. It can certainly be a very significant "bad thing" though. You can thank the germans, or any of the other conquering nations throughout history, for that lesson.

lol i think it will be hilarious.. I mean all these years people have been complaing about america. Wait till china takes over. I can see it now.. some country in Africa having problems with war and so on. So we ask china to help. They reply "pffft! take care of it ur self" then threaten to take over japan.

Edited by Bluestinger X

Yay!

if that happend It'd probably be the most annoying day ever

Hahaha. I couldn't agree more.