China

Well guys, or, US , China pretty soon will be the next super power. I couldnt find any news articles on it even tho it was on newsweek in the morning so I have no links. George Bush and his stupid war is making US go in depth for billions. I wish I knew the estimate, what now? There's a chinise launguege course coming next year in my school and im planning on taking it. If China is the next US then im sure scared to hell of what they might do to us when there in control of a country that hates communists. Even tho money wise, they already are >.<

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that makes sense how? 1 USD is worth nearly 9 Yuans, and 1 CAD is worth nearly 7. Unless the Chinese economy starts seeing a bigger boost in their economy than we are (Canada, and our economy IS going up) I can't see it happening.

Canada was ranked #12 last year for highest GDP per capita...China #122

Start looking up some facts people, I can bring you even more if need be. :rolleyes:

But China has a huge work force and are able to get more by paying less. Also, their tech industry is booming. Another thing is that China can produce many of the goods we import. Their most important is oil which will soon be depleted thanks to every countries' over use.

When the oil dries up, we're all flocked. Get ready for the return to agrarian society. I just hope it dries up after I die.