What are weird things you like to do?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're speaking of wierd things we do on our computers.........

I find myself constantly right clicking and doing "Refresh" on the desktop if I'm idling away sitting here. Mind you theres nothing bad about that, it does free up little bits of resources in use by your shell and other apps that aren't required anymore (Don't believe me? Keep your task manager open to the "Processes" tab and see for yourself.)

If we're speaking of wierd things we do on our computers.........

I find myself constantly right clicking and doing "Refresh" on the desktop if I'm idling away sitting here. Mind you theres nothing bad about that, it does free up little bits of resources in use by your shell and other apps that aren't required anymore (Don't believe me? Keep your task manager open to the "Processes" tab and see for yourself.)

Weird, I do that sometimes also, sometimes I just right click and press space bar really fast and try to make a tune of it :).

Whenever I'm reading a large block of text, I habitually highlight bits of it as I go. I'll highlight the line I'm reading, what I've read, or just randomly drag the highlight up and down. I don't even realize I'm doing it, but it drives over-the-shoulder readers crazy.