Hiding IP addresses on Routers

Just wanting to know if it is possible to have a hidden IP address on my router? I want to surf anonymously because the site I goto is a voting site. I need to know if it is possible to hide the IP address on the router only...seeing as I can use the anonymous browsers, but they only have 1 ip address, hence I have to keep looking for different privacy browsers.

I'm probably not making any sense at all...but my main point is...can I surf anonymously...I only need it for 1 site...

Your router, being attached to your modem, does not have it's own external IP address and therefore is neither here nor there.

In order to "spoof" your IP for privacy reasons, you need to go through a proxy somewhere.

Yes I know all that. But, my cable modem is connected to my router. So I need to know how to hide my IP address from my modem then I suppose. Any ideas? Other than the proxy solution, because I dont wanna keep changing Proxyies all the time. Unless there is a program that does it for me every x minutes...

Sure, now that we're talking about spoofing IPs and whatnot, let's teach the stupid folks who come here asking for roms how to jump the ban. :huh:

Sure, now that we're talking about spoofing IPs and whatnot, let's teach the stupid folks who come her asking for roms how to jump the ban. :huh:

I did tell him to find docs on his own, and read them himself. Something the avg AOsmeLler isn't capable of :unsure: