Big News Update!

It's been a very busy week for many of us and thankfully we now have a lot more people contributing to the downloads section. Since it was just usually myself and GryphonKlaw doing the recent updates, which we still do, but got tied up in our work during the week. Also during that time, we have added more staff for maintaining it as well. So here is what we've missed and all files are downloadable via 1Emulation! Enjoy and were sorry for the delay in updates.

-> Project64 RDB 1.6x Beta 2

-> WhineCube r6

-> EasyMAME 5.05

-> MAME 0.96

-> MAME32 v.96

-> MAME 0.96u1

-> MAME 32 v.96u1

-> MAME Plus! 0.96u1

-> MESS 0.96

-> PocketNES 9.98

-> RomCenter 2.70 beta 7

-> ClrMamePro 3.64c

-> Winfellow alpha v0.4.4 build 2

-> SSSPSX 0.0.13

»» 1Emulation Download Database

»» Credits for getting us back on track...

[ http://www.emufanatics.com | http://www.emulatronia.com ]

And another thanks to Magnis, Robbbert, GryphonKlaw, and Disoblige as our maintainers for the downloads/news on 1Emulation. :thumbsdown:

Project64 RDB? Somekind of a bug fix releases or something?

Take a look at the homepage listed in the file for more information. :thumbsdown:

Project64 RDB? Somekind of a bug fix releases or something?

Take a look at the homepage listed in the file for more information. :thumbsdown:

Ah, thanks. I didn't see the homepage link when I checked the download. You guys have already uploaded the stuff that came out recently... I should be here more often. :lol:

So basically, they'regoing through the Rom Info database file to get more games working. Excellent.