What is your favorite [ CastleVania ] game?

What is your favorite [ CastleVania ] game?

On my opinion my favorite [ CastleVania ] game is:

CastleVania: Symphony of the Night ( On PS1 ).

For thoses who played [ CastleVania: Symphony of the Night ]:

I've played this game and complete 199.6% of the game.

Is there someone who complete 200% of the game ?

castle6.jpg

I couldn't agree more. Castlevania: SotN is THE definite Castlevania game. Don't get me wrong, other Castlevanias are excellent (bar the horrendous N64 one), but SotN takes the grand prize. Excellent visuals, killer gameplay and cool soundtrack is just too good.

yep symphony of the night was teh win.

Edited by garageink

SotN for the win. But I like the one with whats her face on the GBC.

SoTN is definately the best in the series, hands down. A close second for me is Dracula X: Rondo of Blood for the PC Engine Super CD. That was the first C-vania game that really got me hooked into the series, and was the first game I ever imported.

Just to disagree with all of you, my vote goes to Aria of Sorrow for the GBA. The whole soul collection thing was awesome. As was all the cool abilities you could get. In fact, I'm going to say that Circle of the Moon was at least AS good as Symphony of the Night, because the card thing was cool, too.

Just to disagree with all of you, my vote goes to Aria of Sorrow for the GBA.  The whole soul collection thing was awesome.  As was all the cool abilities you could get.  In fact, I'm going to say that Circle of the Moon was at least AS good as Symphony of the Night, because the card thing was cool, too.

The soul collecting aspect is very cool in AoS, and it adds greatly to the longevity of playing it - I'd probably rank it 3rd on my list.

Out of the Castlevania's I've played, SoN and Dracula X are the best. The others I've played are the other one on SNES, the one on NES, and the piece of crap arcade one. :clapping: