Did you know the second Street Fighter released!

street fighter II V had nothing to do with the sf storyline. we all know that capcom can get kind of weird with storylines when it comes to sf. but that V anime series was total crap. with all due respect of course, u can watch whatever u want. out of all of the animated Street Fighter stuff, Street Fighter II (naked chun-li one) was the most accurate. V, Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li are all buddies, they went to the mall and stuff, and Ryu learned his hadoken from some old dude that wasnt Gouken. i wasnt feelin it whatsoever....alpha was just boring, i dont wanna get into that. if u want a good sf storyline, read the UDON comics. i still collect them for street fighter, darkstalkers and whenver Rival Schools comes out. good read :huh:

but anyways, back on topic i guess? i didnt like that street fighter 2010 or whatever. kinda boring. i was kinda shocked though when i saw it. i thought it was the first real street fighter (red head ryu) but it was little ken in space. kinda funny. i never beat the first street fighter...kinda hard haha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic