Molloc Error? on Mamedox

Truth

Any one know what this error is..?

It's like some sort of memory error that I get when I try to run MK3, UMK3, Spallter House and Primal Rage... Which I do not understand because these are complete working roms and they work on Mame32 on my pc...

Anyone know what's going on?

Speaking of, do you guys know where I can pick up the most recent vm.txt? The one on sourceforge is soooo outdated its not even funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking of, do you guys know where I can pick up the most recent vm.txt? The one on sourceforge is soooo outdated its not even funny.

You try downloading it from Thraxen's forum site... Try there he has the updated mamedox with the more recent vm.txt.

okay so how do i get these games to work??? Do i just increase the VMM to it's max from the options or Do I actually need to do a ram upgrade?

VMM = Virtual memory (As in, it uses a cache partion on the hard drive that act's like ram but isn't as fast as real ram.)

Force VMM = the vm.txt is not used and you have to manually set the parameters for each game.

So,

Press start - at the main Mamedox screen.

Press A over - "Options Menu"

Press L or R Trigger - Till you find "Force VMM?"

Press A - Till the right column says "No"

Press Start - To exit

Now Mamedox will use the VM.txt.

witch has predefined Parameters for optimal use.

If they still don't work you may have to run them/ROMS through Romcenter and hunt for missing files.

Peace

:P