Summer is right around the corner

Work on my med school application and essays. Take French 102. Study for the MCAT. Hopefully work. Learn how to design levels. Go to India maybe. Volunteer work. Get wasted and stoned. Oh yeah, hopefully get to play a lot of Battlefield 2. :thumbsup1:

Going on a mini-tour of Asia (HK, Japan, then finally at Philipines). Get wasted, LAN, finish learning how to drive (stupid formalities, now I just need to get it on paper so I can drive, legally), prop up a home written tunes with the band, build a pipe set, finish building the arcade box, finish making the small pc case mod, more lanning, then wasted and finish it off with some good old "gathering of the friends" where we play old school games for 48 hours.

the only difference between summer and the rest of the year for me is concerts! hopefully I'll go to 4 or 5 this summer, I'll get to see my kids more since school is out and I work evenings so I really only see them now on the weekend so thats cool, I'll take em swimming alot. maybe a camping trip. maybe a trip to Vegas just me and the wife. the rest of the summer will be spent hiding from the heat as much as possible.

Well, I'm starting the summer off with E3, which actually comes before finals week, but nevermind that. Other than that, I need to get a job at some point, maybe hit up a concert or two, and do some programming. I'm attending a university next semester (In Fall. I'm finally done with community college, w00t!), so I might be looking for an apartment to live in while I'm there.

If I have any spare time between all that, I'm going to be on Agozer's plan, with a healthy dose of girlfriend in there too, and hopefully enough excercise to lose about 15 pounds. Gotta get back to my fighting weight. ;)

Oh yeah, and K'dash, I'll trade you E3 for your Asia trip. :P

Edited by Daeval

Oh yeah, and K'dash, I'll trade you E3 for your Asia trip.  ;)

Having a father that works as an engineer earns us tons of free airmiles! But no, my family says I should visit at least once while I'm still a teen.

They also tell me to find better plants, but I'm going with visiting. So your out of luck, although get me some E3 stuff(posters/bags/promoshit) and I'll arrange some things to be sent to you.

Man, do I miss high school years in the summer. Heck, my grade is so good, I can skip a semster if I want. But now, in college is a whole different story. I know I can skip summer semester but I just don't want to fall behind.