The time of the longest game you've ever played?

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - 512 hours. That's my highest save file anyway.

World of Warcraft - 4 months. It's starting to get a bit annoying though.

Magic: The Gathering - Since '94. There was a break in there, but it came back not to long ago, and it feels neglected.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably have to say Soul Calibur on Dreamcast. Between beating it with every character on every difficulty, completing mission mode, and all the vs. matches, I've put in at least 60-65 hours on it. The longest I have ever played in one sitting is around 7-8 hours, with Symphony of the Night.

I beat Morrowind in like 10 hours......and I managed to get my hands on some of the best items there are.

Mind you that was my second time through the game, and I custom balanced my character to my liking. The first time through I got fed up with how slow I was progressing, after putting in like a month of playing it here and there.

Y'know, I never did try speedrunning Morrowind. I should try it with that FAQ I wrote. This one if you've never seen it. I've been looking for an excuse to play it again. :thumbsup1:

I find it strange people are mentioning multiplayer games. Since playing those games hold no merit (I've played them excessivly before being a former cal-m for counter-strike, ogl quake 3 and rtcw/ET), hell if those counted, it would be a good 5-7 years for em.

I find it strange people are mentioning multiplayer games. Since playing those games hold no merit (I've played them excessivly before being a former cal-m for counter-strike, ogl quake 3 and rtcw/ET), hell if those counted, it would be a good 5-7 years for em.

Yeah...you're right.

Come to think of it, single player wise I have sunk more time into Carmageddon 2 than any other game, even Morrowind.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - 512 hours.  That's my highest save file anyway.

m(_v_)m

I stil lhaven't finished Disgaea and I'm simultaneously going through Phantom Brave.

actually , i still play kof99....

well actually come to speak of it:

total time playing in arcades : over 500 hours (i used to spend my WHOLE summer in an arcade)

most time in one sitting ; 27 hours (yes i didn't sleep)

most time in total , probably like i said before, chrono trigger repeated something like 12 times.