The time of the longest game you've ever played?

My longest would be, Soul Calibur II. Somewhere along the lines of 368 hours. Mostly because I left my PS2 on because I would fall a sleep while playing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont know. A few games i have stopped the timer.

Radiant Silvergun - At least a thousand hours into the game. it stopped at 999:99:999

Gradius V - Still playing it, but so far i have racked up about 600 hours in the game.

I beat Morrowind in like 10 hours......and I managed to get my hands on some of the best items there are.

Mind you that was my second time through the game, and I custom balanced my character to my liking. The first time through I got fed up with how slow I was progressing, after putting in like a month of playing it here and there.

I'd have to say the game I spent the most overall "Play Time" on is FFVII. I played for over 80 hours when I first got it, trying to find/do as much as I could.

You know, now that I think of it I've sunk more time in to UT (the original), Quakes I, II, and III multiplayer, and CS than any other games. During high school and my first year in college I practically played those games for total combined time of over 60-80 hours a month. Atleast 2 hours during weekdays (even if I had work to do) and 10-15 hours over the weekend. :thumbsup1: Now stretch that over 3 years...wow I wasted a lot of time.

I've played FFVIII for at least 100 hours. Half life campaign took me about 6-8 hours on first try. Half-life mods mostly consume my life right now. Halo 2 w/ live probably 50 hours.