Kawaks Pad support

Does any version of Kawaks support pad inputs via USB. If so how do I get it to cos I can't find an obvious way of doing so.

Thanks

What do you mean by pad inputs via USB? If windows supprts USB HID devices, you can be sure that most Windows applications support it too.

What do you mean by pad inputs via USB? If windows supprts USB HID devices, you can be sure that most Windows applications support it too.

I was using a an old version of winkawaks the other day and wanted to use my PS2 pad via a USB convertor. But when I went to Redefine Keys it wouldn't recognise any buttons on my pad, so I had to play with my keyboard which kinda sucks. I wanted to know does any of the later version support USB. I think I had version 1.47.

I have a regular usb control pad, and it accepts the inputs from it, and I've used it since at least 1.47, so it should work. Does your pad work with other emulators or games? perhaps the port is screwy or something. Try updating kawaks anyways, and see if that is the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
I have a regular usb control pad, and it accepts the inputs from it, and I've used it since at least 1.47, so it should work. Does your pad work with other emulators or games? perhaps the port is screwy or something. Try updating kawaks anyways, and see if that is the problem.

It works with an updated version of WinKawaks thanks

• 3 years later...

No gravedigging.

Make sure that Windows properly detects the PS2 controller (and the USB converter). then try etting the buttons in Kawaks.

And use 1.60.