The Best Game Boy System of All Time??

Alpha

What's The Best Game Boy System of All Time??  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[fade:6972102a99]What do you think is the best game boy system that ever lived?[/fade:6972102a99]

[align=center:6972102a99]

- Original Game Boy

[ 8 Bit ]

gameboy-blk.gif

- Game Boy Pocket

[ 8 Bit, But Smaller Design ]

gameboypocket.jpg

- Game Boy Color

[ 8 Bit Color ]

GameBoyColor.gif

- Game Boy Advance

[ 12 Bit (In My Opinion) Color ]

gameboyadvance.jpg

- Game Boy Advance SP

[ 12 Bit (In My Opinion) Color, Different Design, Plus Includes Screen Lighting ]

news1_gbasp_game.jpg

[/align:6972102a99]

dunno what you mean about 12bit advance/sp, they are 32bit

:D, I know that, but the thing is, they said that Playstation 1 was 32 bit too. But Game Boy Advance looks nothing like playstation and I think the graphics are just a little bit lower than Super Nintendo too. So I gave it a 12 bit! :D:)

I vote for the newest version...

Plus we may even be able to see whats happening without a migrane :)

When they [nintendo] start to make use of the game cube link up the possabilaties are good to say the least,

I still think the graphics are crap thogh 32 bit my butt,...

We need new origanol games from nintendo, not revamp of old snes games, i personally would love to see a new zelda, it is about time nintendo started giving us more...

Althogh i have to say in there defence they are the only company with an origanol polacy.

id have to go with the origional gameboy first, then the gameboy advance sp. even though i havent played the gba sp yet, if the main feature if screen lighting (FINALLY!!!!!! :) ), then id say thats a huge step in the right direction. i remember with the origional gb, when my family and i would go on a trip in the car, i would play the gb till the sun went down, then i would switch over to the sega gamegear (for obvious reasons :D ). eventually, they did come out with the wormlite thing that hooked onto the gb, but that didnt do a damn bit of good IMO. :D