Help with my new sig

Z-Neo

I made another sig, as can be seen. The pic of Ivy thats is on the right side has a slight bit of white edge around parts of her, though. Is there a good technique i can use to just maybe blur the edges of that pic, or something to that effect. I've tried different blending options, but nothing seems to look right with it. I don't think it looks bad, but it's kind of bugging me. Thanks <_<

I made another sig, as can be seen. The pic of Ivy thats is on the right side has a slight bit of white edge around parts of her, though. Is there a good technique i can use to just maybe blur the edges of that pic, or something to that effect. I've tried different blending options, but nothing seems to look right with it. I don't think it looks bad, but it's kind of bugging me. Thanks <_<

To me, it bothers. Anyway.. since I don't have photoshop at the moment, I can't help you fix it. Here's some tips, if your using Photoshop, then just add a mask layer to blend it, or you can just cut out them out.

I did it in paint shop pro, but I do have both, so if i need to, i can redo it in photoshop...I havent messed with adding masks before, but i'll give it a shot. Thank you, Magnis.

• 1 month later...