Kidnapped Woman Found, was a Dumb Idiot

Alpha

ALBUQUERQUE — A Georgia bride-to-be who vanished just days before her wedding turned up in New Mexico and fabricated a tale of abduction before admitting Saturday that she had gotten cold feet and "needed some time alone," police said.

Jennifer Wilbanks, 32, was in police custody more than 1,420 miles from her home on what was supposed to be her wedding day.

"It turns out that Miss Wilbanks basically felt the pressure of this large wedding and could not handle it," said Randy Belcher, the police chief in Duluth, Ga.

»» Read the Full Article! ««

capt.garf11004300833.missing_bride_garf110.jpg

You ran away from your wedding,...

You were missing for 3 days...

You didn't have the guts to tell anyone where you had gone...

You saw news stories of the people looking for you...

You ran away to Las Vegas...

You then went to New Mexico...

You fabbed a kidnapping story...

You recanted your story like an hour later...

Reminds me of the movie, Runaway Bride. :P

like I said over there

I was kinda hoping she'd be dead as a result of the media putting this stupid shiit on tv

is anyone else here besides me getting tired of hearing about kids being kidnapped by sex offenders?

I don't see how those people can stand to have those rings put on their necks. I know it's a traditional thing, but I wouldn't want to look like a giraffe by the time i'm 70.

Supposedly, a lot of those funky african tribal self-mutilation traditions, like the neck thing and those lip-disks, were introduced to make the women less desireable to slavers. Eventually, the traditions stuck and became standards of beauty for that tribe.

Is it just me or does she have a really long neck? <_>

400%20long%20neck%20women.jpg

That's not even long yet. I had this one picture of a woman with a freakishly long neck, but I lost it. They can't even take the rings off, since they are the only thing supporting the neck.