Are you a party person or a party pooper?

Alpha

I set up social events(Lans, Tourneys, warezed movie screenies) so alls well that ends well.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I set up social events(Lans, Tourneys, warezed movie screenies) so alls well that ends well.

I don't think a LAN party counts as an actual party. The entire point of a party is to not be on your ass all day eating a bag of cheetos and playing Counter Strike. :P

I don't think a LAN party counts as an actual party. The entire point of a party is to not be on your ass all day eating a bag of cheetos and playing Counter Strike. :P

It still has the word party in it. If ud ever been at a LP, ud find out its more than just sitting around :D

a lot healthier than gambling, smoking tobacco, and drinking heavily all at once don't you think?

besides, who says you can't spice up a lan party anyhow?

Edited by Weirdy

a lot healthier than gambling, smoking tobacco, and drinking heavily all at once don't you think?

What about Hooka, that seems to be a new trend now adays? <_>

Here is the definition of "Lan Party" in UrbanDictionary.com..

A LAN party is where a large number of albinos, almost always male, gather in darkened rooms to protect them from the harshness of the sun and the corrosive effects of oxygen, and the bears, which as we all know, live "outside", and can only be guarded against by being inside. They engage in various mental exercises, most often simulated battle, to prepare them for any possible future hostile action taken by "others". These simulations are loaded into computers, which are usually owned and brought by the participants. There is often a small supply of sustenance available at the start, though it is ignored by most of the participants for the first many hours. In fact, many of the participants subsit solely on the copious amounts of stimulants that are available, usually dissolved into liquids with a high energy content. The event usually occurs until the participants are drawn away to other pursuits, most often infiltration missions into the general population.

Enough said. :P

What about Hooka, that seems to be a new trend now adays? <_<

A LAN party is where a large number of albinos, almost always male, gather in darkened rooms to protect them from the harshness of the sun and the corrosive effects of oxygen, and the bears, which as we all know, live "outside", and can only be guarded against by being inside. They engage in various mental exercises, most often simulated battle, to prepare them for any possible future hostile action taken by "others". These simulations are loaded into computers, which are usually owned and brought by the participants. There is often a small supply of sustenance available at the start, though it is ignored by most of the participants for the first many hours. In fact, many of the participants subsit solely on the copious amounts of stimulants that are available, usually dissolved into liquids with a high energy content. The event usually occurs until the participants are drawn away to other pursuits, most often infiltration missions into the general population.

where's the problem? I don't see one

I'm not too much a social person, but I do try to not just be on the computer all the time, either. I'll get out and play some basketball, or go bowling, or if I have money, I'll go catch a show. I've got a few close friends that I will hang with if we can get schedules in sync.

Ha, it's more then just sitting down and playing GayForce Strike. We actually do other activities when theres no snow(!) like going outside, playing basketball waiting for the pizza to arrive.

I had a LAN for one of my friends that was moving away. We got stoned/drunk, and went searching for heavily caffinated drinks at 3 o'clock in the morning and has a case of the munchies. We only break out the special stuff if it's an occasion.

What about Hooka, that seems to be a new trend now adays? <_<

Thats just being a stereotype. The many LPs I went to with my brother. We went outside a lot. We watched Fight Club. We played billards/pool a lot. We only used the computers for a few hours before we did something else. And that description is wrong anyways. There's still physical Excercises besides using the fingers. Theres punches thrown and controllers thrown when something doesn't go someone's way :P