School Mistakes Huge Burrito for a Weapon

Gryph

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/burrito_lockdown

This is perhaps the greatest news story ever.

Someone called authorities Thursday after seeing a boy carrying something long and wrapped into Marshall Junior High.

The drama ended two hours later when the suspicious item was identified as a 30-inch burrito filled with steak, guacamole, lettuce, salsa and jalapenos and wrapped inside tin foil and a white T-shirt.

Dumbflocks.

MMMMMM, a 30 inch burrito??? I'm starvin just thinking about that...Seriously though, this is all getting a weee bit too carried away. Soon kids arent going to able to bring anything to school, for fear it might be a dirty bomb or something

Hmm.. I have a craving now for a Baja Burrito in the USA...

2004BajaburritoLG.jpg

How could anyone mistake a poor burrito for a weapon? If they even touched that burrito, I'm going to... :)

But that's only about 1/5 the size of the burrito that kid had...that much guacamole might actually scare me too, though..That does look good, and I just had cheese fries :)

Knowing cops as well as I do, odds are they took it and ate it. I would assume they would of said something along the lines of "We need to take this as evidence. In all incidents of this nature we have to document the mistaken item at the station and cross reference it with what people taught it looked like"