Arcade Shooters

Truth

Okay, so I am a huge fan of Acrade Shooters...

I'm dying to play Sol Divide, GunBird 2, Giga Wing 2, Do Don Pachi Black Label, and any of the Raiden Games....

I saw on the list for FBAxxx Pro that GunBird 2, Sol Divide and Brave Blade are supported, but it doesn't work on my emu...

BUt does anyone one know when these great shooters will be supported?

Let me ask this (anyone can answer): How faithfully does FBA-XXX (or whatever it's called) follow the atual development of FBA? I mean how long does it usually take for the new features to get implemented in FBA-XXX?

I'm asking since Gunbird 2 etc. have been supported in FBA for quite a while now. Brave Blade is only playable in ZiNc and MAME now, so eh.

I'm asking since Gunbird 2 etc. have been supported in FBA for quite a while now. Brave Blade is only playable in ZiNc and MAME now, so eh.

If brave blade is being supported on Mame, then it should be supported by FBAXXXPro and Mamedox... Right?

These are great games that we shouldn't miss out on... Also, the Raiden games should be a must on Mamedox...

Anyone?

Gunbird 2, Brave Blade, and Sol Divide have never been supported by FBA since they are not MC68000/Z80 based. This is the CPU type that FBA emulates.

Edited by + T +

Gunbird 2, Brave Blade, and Sol Divide have never been supported by FBA since they are not MC68000/Z80 based. This is the CPU type that FBA emulates.

Ah true, I mixed it with another title.

Sol divide plays great in mameox

Best bet if you are a REAL Smup fan is to get a cab with a vertical monitor and put a p4 3.4 in it.

Many great Naomi arcade shooters are made for DC (and about 50% were ported to xbox) so you can emulate them fine with that pc and chankast

also you will have no problems playing all mame shooters

I would recomend something like this-->

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6172331011&rd=1

29in rotateable monitor is perfect :thumbsup1:

I'd love to have one of those cabinets, but I wanted all on my little xbox so everything is portable... lol besides, that'd would take up a lot of space.... Think of the countless hours of fun though...hmm it's something to consider..

Alos, + T + games such as Gunbird 2 and Brave Blade is on the list of supported roms... Which I should have mentioned.... I haven't really seen it run on any emu...

So no one wants to try to emulate the naoimi board eh?

Look at this list:

http://www.mame.net/gamelist.html

That's a list of games for MAME. It tells you if games work or not in the current version of MAME. You can use that list to get an idea of whether or not any game your are interested in will work in MAMEoX. Keep in mind that just because the list says the games works, it may not in MAMEoX. MAMEoX is based on MAME v.84 and the list is up-to-date with the current MAME version (v.94). But if a game doesn't work in the current version of MAME, it almost certainly doesn't work in MAMEoX.

Edited by Thraxen

Look at this list:

http://www.mame.net/gamelist.html

That's a list of games for MAME.  It tells you if games work or not in the current version of MAME.  You can use that list to get an idea of whether ot not any game your are interested in will work in MAMEoX.  Keep in mind that just because the list says the games works, it may not in MAMEoX.  MAMEoX is based on MAME v.84 and the list is up-to-date with the current MAME version (v.94).  But if a game doesn't work in the current version of MAME, it almost certainly doesn't work in MAMEoX.

Thanks Thraxen... I replied in my mamedox thread on your site... Please check it out...

I hope my roms work... but if any of the Raiden Games could be ported over it'd make Mamedox even godlier..