SCIII news

Wizard

I like to keep the topics seperate unless it's a big massive update day which is going to be done E3.

Ivy, Cassandra (<3), Asteroth, Voldo, Raphel are in the game. Very lovely, but jaggie as hell Screenshots.

Random news stolen

- Namco has released a new preview trailer of the PS2 cross over simulation RPG Namco X Capcom, the game will be released in Japan on May 26.

- Square Enix released a new preview of its PS2 RPG Grandia III(fuck yes), the game is scheduled for an August 11 release in Japan.

- Lionhead is planning to port the PC version of Fable: The Lost Chapters to Xbox, the game will have new missions, spells, creatures, weapons and spells not found in the original version. No release date has been announced.

- Konami has registered a new trademark in US on April 18, 2005, called Suikoden Tactics, which seems to be a new tactical simulation RPG based on the Suikoden series.

- Square Enix will release the GameArts developed PS2 RPG Grandia III in Japan on August 11; the anime action RPG Full Metal Alchemist 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo will be released in Japan on July 21.

- SNK Playmore has pushed back the release date of the PS2 online compatible fighting game Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves from May 26 to sometimes in June.

Edited by K`dash

Oh yes. Give me Talim and Casandra plz.

I have stopped caring about jaggies.

EDIT: Oh and give me that woman with the Ringblade too. Her name is Tira apparently.

Oh yes. Give me Talim and Casandra plz.

I have stopped caring about jaggies.

EDIT: Oh and give me that woman with the Ringblade too. Her name is Tira apparently.

Amen.

Well, Casandra I don't really care about, but there will be hell to pay if Talim isn't in the next one. She was fun to use, and cute too. Hula-Hoop girl isn't too shabby either.

Damn I just remembered. What happen to Nightmare ? is SC3 gonna have a new story ?? man.. it sucks playing SC2, I really enjoyed the story they had in SC, was hoping they could improve that on the sequel =/

The backgrounds are awesome. And could Ivy get any more "top heavy"?  :(

I guess not. If she could it would be ridiculous + I think she'd have some back problems by then. :P

The backgrounds are awesome. And could Ivy get any more "top heavy"?  :)

I guess not. If she could it would be ridiculous + I think she'd have some back problems by then. :(

She's getting old :S

I guess not. If she could it would be ridiculous + I think she'd have some back problems by then. :(

yeah maybe she should dye her hair anything that isn't white, and start wearing a jumpsuit or something.. =P idiot!!! who the heck cares how she looks, I don't care as long as she has her beastly weapon.

yeah maybe she should dye her hair anything that isn't white, and start wearing a jumpsuit or something.. =P idiot!!! who the heck cares how she looks, I don't care as long as she has her beastly weapon.

almost read that as breastly, lol...I agree though, her whip sword is one of the reasons she is one of my favorite characters, I'm glad they kept her.