Super Duper Killer Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD SLASH SP

Wizard

[Guilty Gear Igzeks sharp Reload slash] is the most awesome name ever.

Aba is in it, and her stage as well. Another character, not usable during the test, is rumoured to be Sol as a holy knight.

And other small balance adjustments.

Hi CapcomArc Systems!

You can find a translation of the changes here. He took all the info from Romancancel and posted it in one big post.

All roung changes:

Abba - silhouette only on character selecting screen by now

new stage added:

Abba stage

Knockback increased in general

Win mark changed

small charaters on the top of the screen are replaced by

character's faces

FD throw no longer works

Millia is still good, Sol got nerfed(removed D Loop), I-No got some new stuff along with Brig.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and it's all the turn buttons fault. with out that I think the game would have grown on me like reload did. maybe they will learn from thier mistakes on that one

Considering it'l take some years to come out in Australia, I'll just wait for the PAL version. Waste of time getting anything else out now. Same thing last time... I'm glad I waited for #Reload but.

EDIT

Hold on I thought this was an Isuka upgrade... so its GGXX, 1v1, with ABA and other Isuka stuff aswell?

Edited by DragonKeeper

Considering it'l take some years to come out in Australia, I'll just wait for the PAL version. Waste of time getting anything else out now. Same thing last time... I'm glad I waited for #Reload but.

EDIT

Hold on I thought this was an Isuka upgrade... so its GGXX, 1v1, with ABA and other Isuka stuff aswell?

Basically, it's #Reload with ABA with her stage, a new character, and more game tweaks to the characters. Since Isuka used #reload settings + stupid turn button.