Rockin' News Bulletin

Wizard

Must come out in english at any cost.

* New SS:AW game is called Samurai Spirits: Tenkaichi Kenkakuden. Apparently it's a dreammatch telling by the title "The Best Swordsmen Legends." But just plain speculation of course.

* TRF2 has 3 hidden characters! Two characters, Greed and Hazama, will have to be unlocked via operator and the boss of the game, Beatrice(who is hot btw) is unlockable by doing ↑↑↑↑→→↓↓↓↓←←↓ on Hazama.

* For MB:AC: From Arc, left, down, right, right, up, left, and push start with a good timing (?) = Neko Arc.

If anyone didn't know;

- SNK Playmore officially announced they will release four new titles for Xbox in US during 2005, including The King of Fighters NeoWave, Samurai Shodown 5, The King of Fighters '94 Re-Bout and KOF: Maximum Impact Maniax. All four titles will have Xbox Live support for head to head battles.

(I can't find the press release link, so I used Magicbox's thinger here)

* Fans of Fire Pro Wrestling will be happy to know there will be a new one! Even though Spike said there will be no more after FPWZ.

Good night and have a pleasent tomorrow.

new fire pro! hopefully it comes out on xbox. finally a decent wrestling game

new fire pro! hopefully it comes out on xbox. finally a decent wrestling game

Agreed there. FPW games are way better than any other wrestling game, just for the sheer amount of character building options. I spent days trying to create the perfect wrestler on FPWD for the Dreamcast.

The GBA ones are missing something, mostly because the controls are different feel since you are missing 2 extra buttons to use. But if the GBA had 2 extra buttons, the GBA FDW games could of been a geunininini experience.