Games u want but cant have

Aoshi

Well basically this is for all those games either in development and were cancelled, or stupid companies that destroyed the idea of the game being created or poor sales killing the franchise or stuck on a platform, etc.

Post the name of the game

The company and developer if possible

The actual platform it was suppose to be for or if you wish to add a platform for systems that it was unreleased.

The reason we won't see that game

For me it is Homeworld 3 for the PC

Unfortunatlly relic got bought out by thq and sierra vu entertainment who owns the franchise are direct competitors :afro: and if bad things become worse the brains behind relic left to form his own company so even if relic manged to work for sierra it wouldnt really be homeworld.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Throttle 2 and Sam and Max 2 - LucasArts. They just suck now and won't do anything besides Star Wars crap.

Space Quest 7 - Sierra. It was being made but cancelled really early. Sierra now belongs to Vivendi and they won't do anything like this.

System Shock 3 - Looking Glass Studios/Irrational. Only rumors of this existed but it won't be made since EA owns the rights. Bioshock should suffice though.

Shogo 2 - Monolith. Don't know if it was scrapped but haven't heard about it in a LONG time. There was just one screenshot of a mobile armor unit.

A good Deus Ex 2 - Ion Storm Austin. They butchered it with that piece of crap Invisible War. Bastards.

All for PC of course.

All of the other games I want are either in development or haven't been cancelled yet. If you asked a few weeks ago I would have had Prey by 3DRealms on that list too. If I think of others I'll add.

Thrill Kill ~ EA ~ Psx

(but the thing is, i actually DID get it , but an illegal copy of it)

Little Big Adventure 3 : Adeline/no cliche ~ pc

Adeline were working on it all hush hush, sega bought them out during the dreamcast so they could be the new RARE , they changed their name to "no clich'e' and they ended up promptly disappearing for all i know.

Earthbound 64... What wonders we could have enjoyed, we'll never know. It was cancelled, simply because there were too many problems in the development of this game.

Edited by Dooz

Little Big Adventure 3 : Adeline/no cliche ~ pc

Adeline were working on it all hush hush, sega bought them out during the dreamcast so they could be the new RARE , they changed their name to "no clich'e' and they ended up promptly disappearing for all i know.

Ah yes, LBA is awesome. I can't get LBA2 to run under XP...I want to play it again.

Earthbound 64... What wonders we could have enjoyed, we'll never know. It was cancelled, simply because there were too many problems in the development of this game.

I agree. I was waiting for that game and I still am. False hope, the best kind of hope!

Full Throttle 2 and Sam and Max 2 - LucasArts. They just suck now and won't do anything besides Star Wars crap.

Space Quest 7 - Sierra. It was being made but cancelled really early. Sierra now belongs to Vivendi and they won't do anything like this.

System Shock 3 - Looking Glass Studios/Irrational. Only rumors of this existed but it won't be made since EA owns the rights. Bioshock should suffice though.

Shogo 2 - Monolith. Don't know if it was scrapped but haven't heard about it in a LONG time. There was just one screenshot of a mobile armor unit.

A good Deus Ex 2 - Ion Storm Austin. They butchered it with that piece of crap Invisible War. Bastards.

All for PC of course. 

All of the other games I want are either in development or haven't been cancelled yet. If you asked a few weeks ago I would have had Prey by 3DRealms on that list too. If I think of others I'll add.

I am surprised you don't have Duke NUkem on there..... you know it is never coming out :afro: Edited by garageink

Hehe, DNF is coming. PC Gamer got a glimpse of it and have a little update in their latest issue. I was debating whether to include it or not. :afro:

Day of Defeat: Source has a release window of Q3 2005. Q3 2005!!! I thought it was just a mod! And Team Fortress 2 would be nice too.

Chakan, for Dreamcast. I loved the first one on Genesis, and was eagerly awaiting the announced Dreamcast version, and then...well crap, cancelled.