Shenmue 1 Disc 3 problem

Hi...long time no see

Uhmm i want to ask something...

I'm playing Shenmue 1 Disc 3, in the Day Two of work, when there's scenario helping Mark from the thugs, after beats all the thugs the scene is Ryo helping Mark standing up after that the screen is fade-in it supposed change into other scene, but it won't.The chankast is not responding and must be end process throught Windows Task Manager (Ctrl AltDel).

Anybody knows about it? Thx for the help

Seeing as you play it on an emulator, chances are that it's unfixable. While Chankast is the best DC emulator out there, it's sill far (very far) from perfect.

shenmue should really be played on a dc. I couldn't imagine playing it on the pc with such an unfinished emulator. I really wish chankast would get updated.

Also, does anyone know when the next update is comming out? It's been so long as the others have said.

Nobody knows, and I wouldn't go as far as to bother the developers about it. It'll come out when it's time.

Also, does anyone know when the next update is comming out? It's been so long as the others have said.

Nobody knows, and I wouldn't go as far as to bother the developers about it. It'll come out when it's time.

Well, of course I don't want to bother them about it, I know how difficult it is to do this stuff. Just think of how great it will be once it comes out after this long though...

Well, of course I don't want to bother them about it, I know how difficult it is to do this stuff. Just think of how great it will be once it comes out after this long though...

Yes. It will be great, and I hope that by then. Ikaruga is playable without the glitches.

Yes. It will be great, and I hope that by then. Ikaruga is playable without the glitches.

Once it is out, I could expect our local pirate market is flooded with DC games for PC :clapping: