Bunch o new~sah

Wizard

Good, understandable, and not conflicting unless Iggy says so news;

- Namco is planning to release an upgrade to the arcade version of Tekken 5 in June, the upgrade will have a revised battle system, plus a new survival and team battle mode.

- Square Enix has registered a new trademark The World of Mana in US on April 7, which seems to be the name of the next installment of the Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) series.

- Konami has also registered a new trademark Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on April 5, which seems to be the name of the new Nintendo DS Castlevania title.

- Namco will release the PS2 action puzzle game Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy (Katamari Damacy 2) in Japan on July 7, for 5229 yen. The game will have new 2 players cooperation and competition modes, which allows two players to play cooperatively or against each other.

- Square Enix's PS2 RPG Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song, the game will be released in Japan on April 21.

- Namco released new details of its crossover simulation RPG Namco X Capcom. The game will feature more than 200 characters from the Namco and Capcom franchises, including those from Baraduke, Burning Force, Klonoa, Soul Calibur, Tekken, Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, Rockman Dash, Captain Commando.....

- Nintendo announced they will release a new Electric blue color for Nintendo DS in US in June. The two highly anticipated DS titles Kirby: Canvas Curse and Meteos are also scheduled for release on Jun 13 and June 27 respectively

- Capcom announced that Vampire Darkstalkers Collection for PS2 will support the HDD, you can install the game to hard drive to reduce the disc access time. The game will ship in japan on May 19.

"Stealing news since, forever" The-Magicbox.com

Free.dom Radio will hold their first shoutcast this coming May for Button Mash Tournament #1. Date will be posted soon.

I usually don't go to Magicbox for my news. I just hang around Iggy. But there hasn't been anything in a while, so might as well steal news. No harm in that.

- Square Enix has registered a new trademark The World of Mana in US on April 7, which seems to be the name of the next installment of the Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) series.

- Konami has also registered a new trademark Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on April 5, which seems to be the name of the new Nintendo DS Castlevania title.

About time a new Seiken Densetsu was released... I didn't find Sword of Mana all that good...

It's a sequal to AOS (gba). Looks pretty wicked.