5th graders plan attack on school

Z-Neo

"Video Games improve hand-eye coordination and make children into better human beings."

What would happen if children didn't play enough video games?  Probobly something like this.  A lot of people actually blame video games for stuff like this.  But if the kids were really playing video games, when did they find time to plot an attack against the school?

Heh, I have to agree with what you said.

But as a foreigner, I have to say...

"Only in America."

school near where I live they got ahold of a hitlist that had like 25 or so students on it. It did say they were gona kill them. So the school got shut down for that whole week.

Back in highschool I hated those damn bomb threats.. i swear we got them like once a month. Instead of letting us go home they would get cops and bomb sniffing dogs to search the school while the whole school had to sit at the bleachers and fry under the sun. I always thought.. if they really wanted to kill us wouldnt they do a bomb threat and then leave a bomb at the stadium.. cause thats where we always went in one huge group.

Heh, I have to agree with what you said.

But as a foreigner, I have to say...

"Only in America."

its not just america anymore... I mean didnt a college student go on a rampage in germany? and then theres that story about the 8 year old girl in japan who sliced her friends neck in school. I mean japan of all places arent they supposed to have low crime?

oh and what about that kid that killed his friend and they blamed it on manhunt... that was in europe :)

Edited by Bluestinger X

Parents are looking for an easy blame basically. The government isn't suppose to teach your kids. If anything it's parents' fault for being blind to the madness they've started. Also while I'm at it, take pot shots at Joe Liberman, stupid excuse of a senator. American citiziens, your democracy has been high-jacked ever sense the Colimbine incident. Insted of blaming all this stupid dumbass shit on music, on enterainment and on others, blame yourselves for not being with your children. Such as talking to them, getting to know what they do. All it takes is a small listen then a massive backlash against any form of viewable media. "Violent history" is bullshit and everyone knows it.

Shit, Germany has a violent history, don't see them shooting up mother fukin schools every single day.

Inner city folk got problems, so thats why they do this? Look at Canada, we have the highest unemployment rate compared to Michigan.

And while I'm at it. You americans need a better gun policy. You folks also need to make ONE bullet, Five Thousand Dollars each. This will make you *really* think if it's worth the shot.

It's a proven fact that the larger gap there is between the rich and the poor, the more crime will exist. And the US sure is high on the list. Add that with a larger population, and you've got a lot of crime going on.

Then another problem is that the American society has a need to put a blame on something, anything, if something goes wrong. I was watching the news (What a joke our media is. All of it.), and after some stupid incident (Can't remember what happened) they were talking about who is to pblame for such an incident? Well, of course the American people can't blame themselves, so we look at what kids like and blame that.

Meanwhile we turn a blind eye to child abuse and just plain bad parenting. They don't even have to hate their kids to be a bad parent, not telling the child the difference between right and wrong is helps pave a path to bad parenting.

Hell, I listen to black metal, the most aggressive music I can think of, and I play violent video games, but I'd never dream of killing someone. It was all because of what my parents taught me, do not kill, respect other people's lives, and think rationally.

It's such a shame we have parents out there that expect the government and the media to parent these children for them.

It's a proven fact that the larger gap there is between the rich and the poor, the more crime will exist. And the US sure is high on the list. Add that with a larger population, and you've got a lot of crime going on.

Then another problem is that the American society has a need to put a blame on something, anything, if something goes wrong. I was watching the news (What a joke our media is. All of it.), and after some stupid incident (Can't remember what happened) they were talking about who is to pblame for such an incident? Well, of course the American people can't blame themselves, so we look at what kids like and blame that.

Meanwhile we turn a blind eye to child abuse and just plain bad parenting. They don't even have to hate their kids to be a bad parent, not telling the child the difference between right and wrong is helps pave a path to bad parenting.

Hell, I listen to black metal, the most aggressive music I can think of, and I play violent video games, but I'd never dream of killing someone. It was all because of what my parents taught me, do not kill, respect other people's lives, and think rationally.

It's such a shame we have parents out there that expect the government and the media to parent these children for them.

Well said, Dooz. My son is at the age to where he has a pretty good understanding of what is going on in the world around him, and we usually have talks about some of the stuff when he visits me. I don't expect my son to learn what's right and what's wrong from watching TV, or from his teachers, even. I do expect him to learn from my experiences that I have had in life, and those that his mother shares with him. I helped create him, and I enjoy every moment that I get trying to help him lead an enjoyable life, short term and long term.

I just hate how scared schools are whenever something stupid goes on, therefore they create stupid rules

like..at my school it's against rule to be on the campus (only if not in a classroom) at 3 PM only because some ppl lit firecrackers outside the library

for some stupid reason, you can't have any type of portable musik player with you, or else they confiscate it and your legal guardian has to pick it up (even if you're 18).

cell phones can only be used before and after school. Yet teachers always have theirs on even during class. They even have em on during a standardized test :spam2:.

if a student says the word bomb or makes any reference to an explosive outside of a history class, he/she must be reported