5th graders plan attack on school

Z-Neo

http://www.kotv.com/main/home/stories.asp?...page=1&id=81704

This is really disturbing to me since the town and school itsself are about 15 minutes from me. What happened to the days when 5th graders just had fun, playing on recess, and other good natured things? News like this always bothers me, being a parent of an 11 year old myself

5th graders? I wouldn't be that worried. I mean, they skin their knees and they run off, crying. How do they expect to kill a bunch of students if they can't even take a little scrape?

This "school terrorism" crap is so blown out of proportion.

OMG! Little Johnny said "Gun!" He must be a terrorist!

Put a turban on him and fry him in the electric chair!

i thought that's was video games r for, i myself use video game to release my anger or do anything stupid that i can't do in real life. BTW u guys still have me and drake and some others that aren't That stupid , so ur future is safe with us, hehe

reminds me of when I was in 9th grade

I was carrying a big bag of stuff (pe clothes and what not)

I'd leave it next to me in class, and one time someone in my english class asked me "damn Albert, whatchou got in that bag?" cause they had almost fell due to stepping on it

well...I said "TNT :D " and my english teacher tells me "you know, I should report you for that" and I said "I was being sarcastic." and started telling me how that stupid columbine shiit and the shiit that happend in Santee(a city in california where there was a hs that had a shooting too, but they mainly wanted to get rid of the asshole security guard) had set a precedence towards what we say and early signs and so forth. I then appologized

but this really sucks ass. Can't say the word bomb or dynamite or something in fuucking school. Well...maybe except in History classes, but that's still idiotic

"Video Games improve hand-eye coordination and make children into better human beings."

What would happen if children didn't play enough video games? Probobly something like this. A lot of people actually blame video games for stuff like this. But if the kids were really playing video games, when did they find time to plot an attack against the school?