The New Pope!

iq_132

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those that don't know, any type of nazism or anything pertaining to nazis is illegal in germany and I heard it's strictly enforced

anyways, about the pope

I heard a lot of ppl don't like him cause he's too conservative and very intollerant. Ah well...at least he can't bring back anything like an inquisition

Edited by Weirdy

for those that don't know, any type of nazism or anything pertaining to nazis is illegal in germany and I heard it's strictly enforced

anyways, about the pope

I heard a lot of ppl don't like him cause he's too conservative and very intollerant. Ah well...at least he can't bring back anything like an inquisition

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

And the thing about anything pertaining to Nazi is illegal is false. It's anything about Nazis in bad taste (ala Wolfenstein 3D) is illegal. The highest grossing German movie ever was about Hitler. It was controversial but it wasn't illegal.

He is very conservative, he was the one that said churches shouldn't give communion to pro-choice candidates. Very old school. Not that I care since I hold as much respect for the Pope as I hold for Liza Minelli (don't ask why, just a random name).

And Razer, cool off. He was part of the Hitler Youth but against his will. He is not a Nazi but you can't deny that he was part of that organization. And that's not racism either, I love how everyone cries out racism when it doesn't even apply. I think the Cardinals were racist for not choosing a black Pope. :)