Splinter Cell CT Coop Help plz

zhugeliang

Just going out on a whim here but I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a clue as what I should be doing in the second coop mission where you have to take out the two aat's or something like that. THe missile launcher things. My girlfriend and I found the first one out int he courtyard and disabled that one but when they start to count down on taking out the second one, we have no idea where the hell it is. I restarted and ran all over the dam place but I cant find it. Can anyone give me a clue as what I should be doing here? Like where the hell the second missile launcher is?

Edited by zhugeliang

err.... gamefaqs

Gamefaqs doesnt have a faq for the coop campaign. I checked them all. Even the ps2 ones. That's why I resorted to here.

awesome, thanks for that. I been looking all over the place and my gf and I just gave up on trying the play the game because it is so irritating to try to run around and find those dam things. Thanks alot. :lol:

yeah, I know. I'm the lucky guy. It's pretty sweet playing halo with her. We actually went through legendary on Halo 1 together. That was insane. Halo 2 we couldn't cut cuz of that stupid no respawn crap.

• 2 months later...

A hot girl gamer......UR A LUCKY MAN U BASTARD!!!!

*speaking fast* U see its ok to have a gf whose hot but u can only find a common ground when u r all alone or in a intiment moment. ALso u could be connected through jokes, humor, conversation, sexual interests all pile up on u being conected to her.However some dudes find not so attractive girls but thier a gamer, and we all kno its kinda of a emulation myth that all(if not most) girl gamers r quite ugly or unattractive and find thier only way of oppisste sex enocunter beyond freindship is to become an online gamer where her looks are unkown and by the way she act therefor giv the impression that she is attracitive or hot. But to find a gamer and a looker is such a rarety, my ex was nothing of a gamer, never experienced or even wanted to expeiernce the wonders of gaming especailly co-op but she was fine(sexy momma!). So u see you alone are of the very few to find such a great catch, keep her, hold her, own her in games, team up wit her in games, share the love of intiment gaming my friend for i fear even my future wife will not be a gamer and such a fate is fearful!!!To make already long post much shorter..DONT U DARE LET GO OF HER U FOOL!!!!!!!

*sry if i went off topic, this post was dedicated to zhugeliang and his gf(believing shes hot). Also i would like to say confragulations u crappy son of a whore....U giv all of us hope!* :clapping::banghead::D

{This post was brought to u by ur #1 fighter wit a bat; Shoma}