The Neowave news

Wizard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. NGBC left the whole "we can add tons of detail on small spirits and you couldn't tell the difference unless you played it on a computer screen" SNK style. They departed. Neowave is simply cleaned up KOF sprites.

:D So thats the style they choose to stick with eh? Well... I expected more... I figured Atomis would be a new start for SNK... Guess not :(

It still has time to be a new start. A company's first game on a new system rarely taxes said system to its limits. Once they're comfortable developing on AtomisWave, things will (hopefully) look up.

And Rumble Fish is a fighter with a really weird animation style. It looked like fun, but I have no idea about US releases. Oh, Troll? :P

Edited by Daeval

Exactly. NGBC left the whole "we can add tons of detail on small spirits and you couldn't tell the difference unless you played it on a computer screen" SNK style. They departed. Neowave is simply cleaned up KOF sprites.

:D So thats the style they choose to stick with eh? Well... I expected more... I figured Atomis would be a new start for SNK... Guess not :(

It still has time to be a new start. A company's first game on a new system rarely taxes said system to its limits. Once they're comfortable developing on AtomisWave, things will (hopefully) look up.

And Rumble Fish is a fighter with a really weird animation style. It looked like fun, but I have no idea about US releases. Oh, Troll? :P

TRF should be out in the U.S. right now. Unless these folks been playing the arcade version. The controls are really awkwarding and the animeation is really f ucked up. One minute it's smooth as silk, the next it's choppy like a NES game.