The Neowave news

Wizard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ports (PS2 in Japan, X-Box in the US) have 5 extra characters: Angel, May Lee, Kusanagi, Rugal and Seth. This makes the cast of NeoWave equal to the AES 2002 plus Saisyu, King, Shingo, Young Geese and Jhun... and minus Tetsuo (K9999).

- Jason-chan

kfnwps2jap2nr.png

Box art is fucking amazing. For all you suckers, it's coming on Xbox with online play in U.S. Just as good seeing as how the PS2 is offically on life support now in North America (Xbox sweep is coming soon, so life support is on). Worth importing now. Release date of 6/23 (JAPAN) the "around" release date as no offical-offical one is out, but seeing it at or around 6/23 is good enough.

The box art is the ONLY good thing. It's a shame that they really didn't make an effort to fully utilize Sammy's Atomiswave system. This game wasn't bad, but it seems like we're still playing on the MVS system.

:P a chat about drawn bust sizes

just wait till K gets in here

Mai doesn't have the biggest bust size out of all the fighting girls in video games. I know this for a fact. Mai's bust is 86, for reference sake, Chun-Li's 88, Shermie's 92, Angel's 95, the DOA girls sizes range between 86 and 94(and not any higher) and last but not least, the one that has the biggest, is Rose from SFA, with 96! Beating out everyone I listed.

The box art is the ONLY good thing. It's a shame that they really didn't make an effort to fully utilize Sammy's Atomiswave system. This game wasn't bad, but it seems like we're still playing on the MVS system.

Duh.

There's still nothing wrong with classic kof gameplay and sprites.

Exactly. NGBC left the whole "we can add tons of detail on small spirits and you couldn't tell the difference unless you played it on a computer screen" SNK style. They departed. Neowave is simply cleaned up KOF sprites.

There's still nothing wrong with classic kof gameplay and sprites.

Meh. I find a company this lazy incredibly disturbing... I mean, for the love of god... Mai, Iori, kyo... still using sprites from 94/95?

Anyhow, this game looks like kof2k2 on the Atomis hardware...

It is 2k2 on Atomiswave. The Atomiswave is REALLY limited right now. Mostly because only Sammy and SNK support it. Anything that comes out of it is either an SNK game or published by Sammy. SNK only sells something thats rehashed. From this forward, SNK will be now known as Imoya, which is roughly translated as "Store that only sells potatos."

Yes folks, SNK only sells potatos.

The trolls strikes.

And Rose having the biggest bust of them all?!? :blink:

They didn't reflect the bouncy boobs. Must be the loose clothing that

Mai's wear. Yeah, that makes sense :rofl:

The trolls strikes.

And Rose having the biggest bust of them all?!?  :blink:

They didn't reflect the bouncy boobs. Must be the loose clothing that

Mai's wear. Yeah, that makes sense :rofl:

Mai's is always thought because of her, um, "bounciness" you might say. People always thought Thunder Thights' were smaller because they don't bouncy, but yeah. This issue is completely different topic.

Exactly. NGBC left the whole "we can add tons of detail on small spirits and you couldn't tell the difference unless you played it on a computer screen" SNK style. They departed. Neowave is simply cleaned up KOF sprites.

:blink: So thats the style they choose to stick with eh? Well... I expected more... I figured Atomis would be a new start for SNK... Guess not :rofl:

I'd rather wait until there is some sort of release of TRF2, which imo seems more refined and suffers from less gay controls.