1Emu banner, kinda

Z-Neo

I decided to miss work today, back is kinda messed up, and I have other issues I'm trying to deal with today as well, but I decided to make a "banner" of sorts, since I enjoy this site so much :P It's very simple, and I'll probably improve on it in time. The ken sprite actually came from the Namco x Capcom trailer. :(

1emu.gif

Everything needs a catchphrase. I actually like this tagline even though it's false.

I wonder what happened to that staff member who was supposed to make a new banner for us... :(

Anyway, that banner isn't too bad. Isn't too great either. It's too tall to be a banner for one thing.

GC and the majority of his staff who are wrestling fans selected that I guess, cause that's what "The Rock"(Dwayne Johnson) used to say.

The People's this, The People's that, etcetcetc

Can't we just say the #1 emu site of the wolrd?

If we said that, then everyone would think we're just of bunch of people who can't type properly, lol :P

Maybe we should have a contest to see who could come up with a new banner, and make a thread where everyone could post their submissions, with new catchphrases or whatnot? Just a thought

Isn't that sopposed to be in the idea on the forums forum?

Well, since I was already posting here, I went ahead and threw that in there :P

Don't use Ken and maybe it'll be better.

It could have been anything, that sprite is just what I was working on at the time.