"Soul Calibur III, No Arcade Release"

Wizard

It's happened. No arcade release, not even in Japan. Even with the great success of Tekken 5 in both sides of teh globe.

No netplay, no arcade, they can save time on balance and just release it now and hope for the best.

I'm scared to play fighting games in the arcade because I get pwned by asian dudes.

damn asian dudes!

with thier leet gaming skillz and math.

You must a be real namco lover for reporting every single detail about soul caliber.

I want to see it in the arcade actually. After recovering what was once lost, playing it, with a really good stick, is awesome.

I'm scared to play fighting games in the arcade because I get pwned by asian dudes.

damn asian dudes!

with thier leet gaming skillz and math.

I fail at math.

It's happened. No arcade release, not even in Japan. Even with the great success of Tekken 5 in both sides of teh globe.

No netplay, no arcade, they can save time on balance and just release it now and hope for the best.

Old™ :)

jk

English source is where? This is actually confirmed news that there will be NO arcade version, at all, not even in Japan, of all places. Remember before? It was in the "considering" stage. Now it's offical. No arcade version, at all. That means no balance. Hey, why not say this. They also shut down the fact that there will be no guest characters at all. Dante is out the window and into the streets in the backally of Sin City. Where he lies, DEAD.