the wifes iPod

Inky

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I don't really like about portable music players is the dinky headphones. I don't want to walk around with my good comfortable ones I use for gaming just to get some decent sound. What's the point of all these uber nice quality when you have crap headphones? Unless those regulars have improved significantly then I'm not too thrilled about that.

It sounds like your wife's ipod is possessed. Sell it on ebay for 1000 bucks.

heheh good idea.

but i don't think I could sell it. I had it engraved with:

(wifes name)'s iPod Sucka!

if they could have done emoticons I woulda had the afro emoticon on there too.

I thought I made this thread in spam?!?

messing with her's kinda makes me want one..... heheh. I wish they made the iPod Mini in white. all they have is gay colors. I got her pink of course :P but not being able to delete music from the player itself is super annoying.

messing with her's kinda makes me want one..... heheh. I wish they made the iPod Mini in white. all they have is gay colors. I got her pink of course :D but not being able to delete music from the player itself is super annoying.

PInk <3<3<3

I hate CD Players, every one I've ever had always skipped whenever I moved. And if I have a portable music player, I'm moving. A cassette player I wouldn't mind, but I can't write to those, and no one makes cassettes anymore.

An MP3 player is so easy to use. It holds more songs, it doesn't skip, a good one has options for repeat and shuffle, I love mine.

And I don't have a problem with the headphones, I haven't tried a high class pair, but my 10$ ones deliver sound just the same.

Hours in the dark room = ipod is my best friend. - nuff said :(

other than that there is no real use for the ipod.

well for me anyways