the wifes iPod

Inky

so my wife insisted on an ipod since I got a psp.

it came last night and over all am impressed. but it isn't with out it's problems. there is no clear way to remove songs from it. nothing in the manual. I finally figured it out. but I mean come on. you HAVE to be connected to the pc to remove songs. WTF?! I hooked it up to the pc and IT uploaded every mp3 we have. the problem with that is most of it is mine and my wife can't stand it. she doesn't want her iPod defiled with crude punk rock and psychobilly. :P

a better way to manage files is needed for sure.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a day.

But it's automated for those who, you know, don't care.

But the process simply because like second nature after you disable "DO NOT UPDATE IPOD, LET ME UPDATE IT MANUALLY".

I want a mobile MP3 player with lots of storage too. I'm not about to convert my entire selection into other "superior" formats or obtain them again by ripping a crap load of CDs.

I'm going to start checking ebay for iPods and other music players like it.

The problem with MP3 is that it's old. And when people start to notice the quality difference between MP3 and anything newer. YOU'LL BE SORRY!

I'm perfectly happy with my cd player ever since i got it 6 years ago. Sure everyone is getting ipods and showing them off in school and stuff, but they dont realize that its just an easier device that plays music.