There is no God. You want proof? Read this.

Gryph

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/14...005/story.jhtml

"We weren't going to do a ['You Got Served'] sequel at first because me and Omari, we was like, 'We don't want to touch it, let it stay a classic,' " Marques said. "But so many people came up to us and said, 'Where is "U Got Served 2"?' "

You know what the sad thing is? This will be better than any Uwe Boll movie.

A rock is better then Uwe Boll. And that rock has a better chance at winning the best director awards.

From the link about "Krumping" in that article

"You would never imagine black hip-hop clowns really doing nothing until I brought it to this world. God allowed me to bring it to this world to where it has become a major movement."

umm is this the movie where the ghetto kids dance at a mall???

:):lol:

dang what happened to america, first 50-cent is being compared to the beatles cause he also had 4 number one songs in some charts as them and now this..

:P

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

OMG.........i would have never expected a sequel............i left the movie and spent my damn money on some ninja gun game....i forgot the name but it pretty fun wasting $20 bucks on it.....

OMG.........i would have never expected a sequel............i left the movie and spent my damn money on some ninja gun game....i forgot the name but it pretty fun wasting $20 bucks on it.....

Ninja Assault perhaps?