It's About Damn Time They Let The Tiger Loose

mmhmm

i know i'm excited.

I just loved how OS X revolutionized how i use a computer and the fact that I don't get spyware just really gets me hot :P

and hot damn the whole windows set up with the janky ass start button is so goddamn ugly lol

:)

Isn't everything like incompatible with a Mac?  Like, literally everything?  As in, there isn't even any software for it other than what comes packaged with it?

umm that is hella not true, i got microsoft word stuff in my mac

the macromedia softwares "dreamweawver"

and the adobe photoshop CS/In design which i use all the damn time since i'm using digital SLR.

and if anything MAC side has much better design programs and a hella of a lot easier to use.

since i'm not a big PC gamer mac side pretty much has all the games that my friends play except half life. *nod*

Macs are severely hindered by the fact that their architechture isn't based on x86.

aren't the dual G5 processors the only 64-bit architecture that supports 8gb of ram?

Macs are severely hindered by the fact that their architechture isn't based on x86.

aren't the dual G5 processors the only 64-bit architecture that supports 8gb of ram?

The disadvantage of not being x86 based is that software ports are much more complicated.

Macs do have video editing in the bag though, I have to give that to them.

Atleast Apple is coming out with their own TWO button mice. Such innovation.

Wow. How long did it took them? 10 years? More than that?

Umm are you guys talking about the Mac Mice?

DVForge was a big ass hit in the apple convention here in S.F. :)

damn right such innovation. apple has always been on top of things infact as an artist apple has spoiled me rotten. :D all windows done was give me problems and damn always having to restart my computer to be fast again :P

just so sad it took me forever to realize how great macs are since i was a stubburn ass windows user thinking that there is no right click on OS X, ooo lord :lol: