Omg help me!

veristic

JURY DUTY!!  GOD save me I just have 2-3 hours left.  Someone please say something to help pass the time.  :shootem:

I smited you...now shut the flock up!! :clapping:

You know...you should leave posts like that to Spam and the Attack forum.

Of course it would be illegal to ask what the verdict you are coming to would be...so what is it?! :sad:

Here, read this article about the new fastest transistor: http://www.physorg.com/news3662.html

I haven't been selected for a jury yet. Maybe i'll get off without being picked. It seems like a lot of people here are just waiting around and haven't been chosen.

I haven't been selected for a jury yet.  Maybe i'll get off without being picked.  It seems like a lot of people here are just waiting around and haven't been chosen.

You should say that you have the ability to spot guilty people by looking at the distance between their eyes. And then measure the distance between the eyes of the judge and tell him he's guilty. I'll guaruntee you won't get selected. :clapping:

(Credits: I got that bit from George Carlin)

I haven't been selected for a jury yet.  Maybe i'll get off without being picked.  It seems like a lot of people here are just waiting around and haven't been chosen.

You should say that you have the ability to spot guilty people by looking at the distance between their eyes. And then measure the distance between the eyes of the judge and tell him he's guilty. I'll guaruntee you won't get selected. :clapping:

(Credits: I got that bit from George Carlin)

I don't think I have the nerve to say something that ridiculous... s'funny though. Btw anyone know when the date Conclave will take place?