DVD Movie Burning / OGM file

divx sucks

Yes, XviD is better, but OGM still rocks as a DivX container. Too bad my Windows registry is meseed up so that I can't properly isnstall the OGM filter...

The files work without any problems, but codec sniffer programs can't detect he resolution and other stuff in OGM files. Maybe a clean Windows install is in order.

Yes, XviD is better, but OGM still rocks as a DivX container. Too bad my Windows registry is meseed up so that I can't properly isnstall the OGM filter...

The files work without any problems, but codec sniffer programs can't detect he resolution and other stuff in OGM files. Maybe a clean Windows install is in order.

no, just install ffdshow and uninstall the divx code+divx player Edited by Weirdy

divx sucks

no, just install ffdshow and uninstall the divx code+divx player

That's what I've been using for the longest time, but my ffdshow doesn't support OGM.

That's what I've been using for the longest time, but my ffdshow doesn't support OGM.

no see, a ogm is a container that contains different streams, usually a video stream, and audio streams. Since it's ogm, the audio streams are in ogg vorbis format, and the video stream can be in any video stream (mpeg2, mpeg4, divx, xvid, etc)

btw, you might wanna install this and one of the files here

divx sucks

no see, a ogm is a container that contains different streams, usually a video stream, and audio streams. Since it's ogm, the audio streams are in ogg vorbis format, and the video stream can be in any video stream (mpeg2, mpeg4, divx, xvid, etc)

btw, you might wanna install this and one of the files here

I know.

And I'm already using the codecs you linked + ffdshow of course. I seems we have trouble communicating.

It took me forever to get the xvid ogm vobsub and crap together and to have working ogm. So many different codecs out there makes things even worse to try to install the right programs.