Sin City

Daeval

I know there was a topic about this earlier, but I didn't want to zombify it.

I just saw the movie, and liked it. This is saying something since I don't usually like tarantino-esque "shock flicks," but the noir style just sort of clicked with Sin City. I had a couple of questions though, that perhaps someone who's read the comics can answer:

1) How did Kevin kill Goldie without leaving a mark?

2) What was the yellow stuff that Yellow Bastard injected into Nancy's neck?

The comic answered neither of those questions.

Actually, in the comic they show neither of those two happening.

You don't see Kevin entering and I don't recall Junior injecting anything into Nancy.

Well actually...

The cover of fourth part of That Yellow Bastard has him holding a syringe. I just went through it quickly and didn't see any injecting... :)

Anyway, it's not really essential. It's part of the whole mystery of him.

Im looking into reading Sin City, but whenever I go to the bookstore, they are all jumbled around.

What is the order that they are supposed to be read in, or if there is no order, what order do you recomend?

It doesn't matter what order you read them in. I read them in this order: A Hard Goodbye (this used to just be called Sin City but Frank Miller gave it a real name), A Dame to Kill For, The Big Fat Kill, That Yellow Bastard.

The only ones that are important to read in sequence are A Dame to Kill For and then The Big Fat Kill since the former is the first part of Dwight's story and the latter (the part which was translated to film) is the second.