Upcoming movies

Z-Neo

Im gonna see Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, War of the Worlds, and maybe...maybe...Episode III

The two new star wars have sucked ass. In the first 3, Lucas told the story and enhanced it with special effects. Now that he has almost unlimited things that he can do, he is trying to tell the story with the special effects and ruining three impossible to ruin sequels.

The new Chocolate Factory looks wierd. Jonny Depp makes it look almost scary. I have to say that it looks like Gene WIlder is gonna own him

wonka_wilder.jpg

VS

010305_wonka.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some H2G2 will quenc said thirst I've had since I first saw the trailer. Gentalment, hold on to your seats, because all you need is the guide.

War of the Worlds has to be good. Because Wells' work is amazing in the book form. I hope Spielberg did a good adaptiontion of this, or else theres Hell to pay.

Episode 3 looks amazing, now to see if it stacks up. Midnight showing on opening day yo. Thats about it right now.

War of the Worlds has to be good. Because Wells' work is amazing in the book form. I hope Spielberg did a good adaptiontion of this, or else theres Hell to pay.

You didn't happen to see The Time Machine, did you? That was an utter piece of crap that spat all over the book.

You didn't happen to see The Time Machine, did you? That was an utter piece of crap that spat all over the book.

I saw it, then I regret it ever seeing it.

To add, I want to see Sahara and Downfall(About the last days of Germany before rushed by russians kekekeke).

When all I'd seen was the poster, I had really high hopes for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Now that I've seen the trailer, I'm not quite as enthused. True to the book or not, Wilder's insane Wonka is more appealing to me than what looks like Depp's homoerotic Wonka. I'll still check it out though, burton's surprised me more than once.

I definately want to see Batman Begins, Hitchhiker's, and Ep III. Like everyone else, I haven't been real happy with the SW prequels, but I'm still willing to watch it once. However, if he doesn't take back the whole "the force is biological" thing with this movie, I will never grace another Lucas product with so much as a dirty look again. Ok, maybe the old stuff, but nothing new! :rolleyes:

Depp and Bale shall sex me in theaters once again!

Spielberg and Lucas have ran their credibility straight to hell along with Romero. Fuck their movies for life.

Well... MJ Simpson, a Douglas Adams biographer, has less than stellar things to say about the movie.

"Really bad"

"vastly, staggeringly, jaw-droppingly bad"

"bad on a big scale"

"bad on a small scale"

"staggeringly unfunny"

"unfunny, pointless crap"

"an abomination"

"amazingly, mindbogglingly awful"

"a terrible, terrible film"

Short review with no spoilers: http://planetmagrathea.com/shortreview.html

Full review with spoilers: http://planetmagrathea.com/longreview1.html

It's Adams' screenplay version, which was revised by someone(forgot who). Adams' created characters specifically FOR the movie. If anything, this is just another of Adams' mediums of The Guide.