Upcoming movies

Z-Neo

Looking over the release date list for the next couple of months, there's a decent amount of "high-profile* movies coming out. Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, War of the Worlds, Episode III....I'm pretty hyped about the War of the Worlds and Fantastic Four movies. A couple of others that I'm looking forward to are the remake of The Longest Yard, this time with Adam Sandler and Chris Rock, and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The Batman Begins movie, ehhh, I could take it or leave it, and I haven't gotten into the latest SW movies like I did the first three. They aren't craptacular, but it just feels like something is missing in them to me. Anyways, what do you all think about some of these movies, and are there any others upcoming that might be worth a watch?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely gonna see star wars episode III, thinking about the batman begins but not sure.

the others i'll wait for reviews and see if its worth it tho i might wanna see war of the worlds, does look good and the director barely makes a bad movie (hook)

Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, Star Wars Episode III, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the new Mike Judge movie (it doesn't have a name yet). It's coming out the same weekend as Doom for now so I will do a 2-in-1 and see both with one ticket. I'm sure as hell not paying for Doom.

I don't see the appeal of Kung Fu Hustle. I hate that movie with passion flakey.

As for the newer movies, I'm not really interested in any. I'm against marvel based flicks and rather watch old classics then new shizt.

I had overlooked Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Johnny Depp must be making up for lost time, seems like he's been in 20 movies the past 3 years.

after seeing the trailer to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, i must say it has a weird look to it and dep just looks starnge to me but then again this is tim burnton's work so weird things do flow with the man except for batman 1 sake which is great but he shouldn't have killed off the joker :)